ACADEMIC GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS:
Those students who will graduate from Horizon Jr./Sr. High School must obtain the following credits:
17.5 Total Credits
- Language Arts 4 Credits
- Social Studies
Geography 1 Credit
US History 1 Credit
Government 1 Credit
- Mathematics 3 Credits
(Students must work at the Algebra 1 level or above to obtain math credit toward
- Science 3 Credits
- Physical Education 1 Credit
- Health Education .5 Credit
- Fine Arts 1 Credit
- Vocational 1 Credit
- Foreign Language 1 Credit
A grade of C- (70%) or higher is required to receive graduation credit.
TERMS OF GRADUATION
- Students are not allowed to graduate prior to their scheduled graduation year.
- The date a student is eligible to graduate is determined by the year the student entered/enters their freshman year of school
- All students will complete a full school-calendar year prior to graduation.
(Attached, may change annually)